With the increasing number of cyber-attacks, disaster recovery plans and processes are vital to your business. Your DR plan must be designed to minimize the effects of data breaches, human error, and interruptions of any magnitude; an effective plan will permit your organization will continue to operate – or to quickly return to an effective operational state, should an attack occur. The plan also needs to be tightly tied into your Business Continuity strategy to ensure your business remains functional.Let EdgeTech Consulting harden your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes:
- Identify capabilities and risks
- Perform a business impact analysis.
- Update your disaster recovery and business continuity processes to isolate your disaster recovery environment from possible attack.
- Implementing a strategy and solutions to have the ability to recover from a point in time prior to a ransomware or malware attack
- Drastically improve your RTO (Recovery Time Objective) with little to no premise-based servers